Go Back   Singapore Web Hosting Talk > COMMUNITY > SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS on SGWHT

SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS on SGWHT This section is especially dedicated to the SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS on SGWHT. Only Admins and Mods are allowed to post to this section. If the general public would like to be associated with these SPAMMERS and VIOLATORS, you are feel to do so ...

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2010, 12:12   #1
warlordangel
Banned

warlordangel is on a distinguished road
[SPAM] Web development and maintenance outsourcing opportunity

Dear all,

********** Informatics Pte Ltd is seeking Business Partner who interested to pursue Web Development and Maintenance businesses but having below constraints or issues:
  1. Have no IT Web Developer or Designer in house
  2. Have no plan or budget to employ IT Web Developer or Designer
  3. Feel that employing IT staff is very costly
  4. Have no skill set or experience in doing Web Development and Maintenance previously
  5. Have no skill set or experience in doing Web Development and Maintenance previously
  6. Uncertainty on business success rate

We could help you!

By becoming your partner, we could provide Web Development and Maintenance outsource services to your client under your Company name. We are open in any partnership agreement.

Benefit of being our partner:
  1. Flexibility of partnership agreement
  2. Good Quality of IT staff
    • Our IT Developer holds Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering and at least having 2 years experience in Web Development or Design for Singapore Clients
    • Our IT Designer comes from Yogyakarta city that has high quality of art where “Batik” was born there and “Borobudur – 7 wonders” is located
  3. Cost effective – Yogyakarta (Indonesia) has lower minimum wage compare with Singapore
  4. Dedicated Account Manager (located in Indonesia) and Sales Representative (located in Singapore) for each Business Partner
  5. Remote communication tools enablement
    • VOIP technology - Local Singapore number at Yogyakarta for easier communication
    • Primary and Backup internet connection at Yogyakarta
    • Remote meeting/presentation tools

For further discussion or request for proposal,
Please call us at ************** or email to marina@**********.com

Old 17-03-2010, 12:34   #2
royong
SGWHT Administrators

royong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to beholdroyong is a splendid one to behold
Thread Closed. Thread Starter's Account has been banned for flouting forum rules. http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=7184

This thread was original started in Singapore Web Hosting Talk > MAIN DISCUSSION > Dedicated Servers Forum
Closed Thread